Sunday, September 26, 2010

I got my first sunburn today. Surviving in India for two months with no sunburn is a formidable feat, considering how few melanocytes I have.

Let me tell you about 5 Star Chocolate. That Cadbury, whom a formerly considered fairly respectable chocolate company, should put their name on a product of such poor quality, makes me very sad. There must be some "magic" ingredients in it that keep the chocolate-y, caramel-y nastiness from melting in hundred degree weather. But it's not good magic that Cadbury is using--it's black, black magic. I fear it's probably cancer causing magic. I lost a five-star chocolate "bet," and little did I know that along with the chocolate (which they all consider the best stuff in the world), I was also giving her pancreatic cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment