Saturday, August 28, 2010

My German stomach hath not failed me. Zoe: 1, Indian microbes: 1 (not so bad....)

Let me educate you on some important phrases with which you can converse with the Indian children:

  • If you headache, you say:
"My head is PAINING!!!!"

  • When you think it's going to rain, you say:
"Rain is coming!"

  • When you smell something particularly awful, for example, a very strong ammonia smell from a man openly urinating on the side of the street:
"Smell is coming!"

  • If someone asks you how you are, always, ALWAYS:
"Fine."
Never more, never less, than "fine."

  • When you first meet someone, ask their name, then directly ask the name of their mother and father.

And now, I leave you with a picture of the small boys "swimming" in the "swimming pool." How they didn't all kill each other, I don't know. Why I took them "swimming" by myself, I don't know, either, but I nearly stroked out....


No comments:

Post a Comment